Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY SUPER HERO.

I remember a heated argument i had with a classmate of mine over who the greatest superhero was. I cant remember exactly who his favorite superhero was but i remember mine vividly.
Superman was my favorite and the reason was i loved the way Clark Kent would change at the appearance of danger into Superman.
When Umar brought the idea for SuperHero i remember thinking to myself ,wow!Jesus is truly the greatest superhero of all time.
If you think about the human condition, it was truely a dangerous situation but unlike superman,Jesus was in a real life situation not a movie scene with film tricks and the situation dire. He was beaten and suffered the most cruel treatment at the hands of the people he came to save. Then he was killed, buried but on the third day rose with amazing power that stunned the forces that schemed his death. This to my mind is the greatest rescue in human history. I am so excited that everyday Jesus keeps coming to my rescue and the rescue of his children everyday.
We would really love to hear your story of how Jesus has come to your rescue as your superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment